Thursday, March 14, 2019

Mad Musings ...for my forlorn lover


                                                                                     

I was this guy crazy and creative,
For me love was superlative

It was never something so real,
May be something only on a film reel.

In the past, no girl ever even dared,
CAS she knew she would be dead

But, someone somewhere broke this wall,
That made me fall for her,

Something in her, I see
Oh my god, she is all over me.

At your first sight,
I had this big fight, right inside my head
Someone daring to break this evil thread
But, that was just a phase,

Now everything has fallen into place.
Now, these petty things don’t matter in life,
I have realized something more than life.

Maybe previously every expression was a result of frustration,
But now every expression is from a source of inspiration.

I lived day by day painting love
That was the only love,
Which was always with me.
With all these lovers around me,

I painted butterflies and petals,
With all kinds of colors.
But now there is a miracle
My paintings have reached a pinnacle.

I can feel those butterflies and petals
Feel the scent in those colors
There was something flaunting
Then I realized it was you in that painting

I am loving all my works even more
Cas every painting has you in-store
I see myself in you
Now I don’t need a mirror its true

When I see me in you ,
I start feeling beautiful too

You have this aura
Which smells  sweet as flora
Every stroke in my work has got life
Every second of my life I feel so rite 

Now I am getting deep into every lyric
I don’t know I am acting like a cynic
I have come so far with this song
I forgot for whom  is this song
This is so weird and funny…
Just joking …
This is for you chaitu …uraf… chinni

No comments:

Post a Comment